10% off your order!
Enter the promo code below at checkout.
" 10OFF "
New Jersey Insurance Law provides comprehensive, accurate and in-depth information about insurance policies, issues and law in New Jersey. This annual paperback provides the most up-to-date information in the most reader-friendly format. Chapters include—
• Insurance: Basic Principles and Concepts
• Anatomy of an Insurance Policy
• Formation and Termination of an Insurance Contract
• Construction and Interpretation of Insurance Policies
• The Claims Process
• Duty to Defend
• Fiduciary Obligations and Extra-Contractual Liability
• Insurer Recovery: Subrogation and Reinsurance
• Procedures Governing Coverage Disputes
• Agent and Broker Liability
• The New Jersey Property-Liability Insurance Guaranty Association Act and Unsatisfied Claim and Judgment Fund
• General Liability (CGL Policies)
• Automobile Liability Policies
• Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Coverage
• Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage
• Homeowner Policies
• Professional Liability Policies
• Life, Accident and Health Policies
• Employment-Related Insurance Issues
• Property Insurance and Fire Insurance
• Insurance Coverage for Environmental Claims and Other Latent Injury
Additionally, this edition contains the latest statutory requirements, in-depth discussion of key insurance concepts, and an updated and extensive glossary of insurance terms and phrases.
|Division Name||New Jersey Law Journal|
|Brand||New Jersey Law Journal|
|Publication Date||November 28, 2020|
Satisfaction Guarantee: You will always have a full 30 days from receipt in which to review any book. If you don’t want the book, simply return it in resalable condition within 30 days of receipt and write “cancel” on the invoice. If you paid by credit or debit card you will receive a full refund of the purchase price (excluding return shipping & handling). eBook returns are only available if the eBook has not yet been downloaded and updates made available during any subscription term are not refundable.
For more information about online access and our downloadable EPUB format see our FAQ.