10% off your order!
Enter the promo code below at checkout.
" 10OFF "
A comprehensive review of Pennsylvania Products Liability Law, offering analysis from the point of view of a trial attorney in this complex area & providing guidance for practitioners on new standards
Pennsylvania Products Liability provides an authoritative and comprehensive review of Pennsylvania product liability law. This area of law has undergone dramatic changes in recent years with the federal and state courts in Pennsylvania split between the application of the Second and Third Restatements. This book addresses the implications of this important issue and provides thorough analysis of the essential concepts and guidance on what the law is and where it may be headed.
• History of Products Liability Law
• The Rise and Fall of The Second Restatement of Torts
• The Rise (and Demise) of Restatement (Third) of Torts
• Post-Tincher v. Omega Flex, Inc.
• The Restatements in Practice
• Strict Liability Concepts
• Breach of Warranty
• Manufacturing and Design Defects
• Warning Defects
• Compensatory Damages
• Punitive Damages
• Indemnity, Contribution and Apportionment
• Jurisdiction, Venue and Related Principles
• Discovery Process
• Evidence in Products Liability Litigation
• Expert Evidence and Products Liability
• Automotive Product Liability Law
• Federal Preemption
• Food, Drugs and Medical Devices
|Division Name||The Legal Intelligencer|
|Brand||The Legal Intelligencer|
|Publication Date||December 28, 2021|
|Pennsylvania Products Liability, PDF||215.2 KB||Download|
Satisfaction Guarantee: You will always have a full 30 days from receipt in which to review any book. If you don’t want the book, simply return it in resalable condition within 30 days of receipt and write “cancel” on the invoice. If you paid by credit or debit card you will receive a full refund of the purchase price (excluding return shipping & handling). eBook returns are only available if the eBook has not yet been downloaded and updates made available during any subscription term are not refundable.
For more information about online access and our downloadable EPUB format see our FAQ.