10% off your order!
Enter the promo code below at checkout.
" 10OFF "
Daily Business Review Books is releasing their annual: Labor and Employment book: Constangy’s Field Guide to the Americans with Disabilities Act, authored by the law firm of Constangy Brooks & Smith, LLP. This book will provide the employment law practitioner with clarity to the most recent developments for the ADA Amendments Act and facilitate a better understanding of:
• How the new EEOC regulations to the ADAAA greatly expand the number of disabled employees
• How to prosecute and defend cases in a post-ADAAA environment
• Why a "regarded as" claim is now the most dangerous claim
• How to attack and defend "essential functions"
• What "association" claims are and who can make them
• Reasonable accommodation claims
• and much more
|Division Name||Daily Business Review|
|Brand||Daily Business Review (FL)|
|Publication Date||December 14, 2012|