10% off your order!
Enter the promo code below at checkout.
" 10OFF "
Daily Business Review Books is releasing their annual: Labor and Employment book: Constangy’s Field Guide to the Americans with Disabilities Act, authored by the law firm of Constangy Brooks & Smith, LLP. This book will provide the employment law practitioner with clarity to the most recent developments for the ADA Amendments Act and facilitate a better understanding of:
• How the new EEOC regulations to the ADAAA greatly expand the number of disabled employees
• How to prosecute and defend cases in a post-ADAAA environment
• Why a "regarded as" claim is now the most dangerous claim
• How to attack and defend "essential functions"
• What "association" claims are and who can make them
• Reasonable accommodation claims
• and much more
|Division Name||Daily Business Review|
|Brand||Daily Business Review (FL)|
|Publication Date||December 14, 2012|
Satisfaction Guarantee: You will always have a full 30 days from receipt in which to review any book. If you don’t want the book, simply return it in resalable condition within 30 days of receipt and write “cancel” on the invoice. If you paid by credit or debit card you will receive a full refund of the purchase price (excluding return shipping & handling). eBook returns are only available if the eBook has not yet been downloaded and updates made available during any subscription term are not refundable.
For more information about online access and our downloadable EPUB format see our FAQ.