New York Law Journal Print + Online
Since 1888, every business day, thousands of New York lawyers turn to the New York Law Journal as an indispensable tool for their practice. Readers find the latest legal news, court information, legal decisions and advance word on new statues and regulation, coupled with useful and practical analysis, scholarly insight and the expert perspective needed to make sense of it all. Our reporters know all the right sources to get the behind-the-scenes news on firms, judicial appointments, and upcoming professional requirements that today's leading legal professional need to stay on top.
With a Print Subscription, you will receive 250 issues of the New York Law Journal and unlimited premium access to NYLJ.com.
With premium access to NYLJ.com, you will receive such features as:
- Breaking NY legal news, columns, and decisions
- 8+ years archive of full text decisions
- Analysis of current decision or legislative discussion by expert columnists in their field
- Daily legal alert containing the day's top local and national legal news, columns and court decisions from NY state and federal courts
- Personalized homepage and e-newsletter by practice areas
- Enhanced search tools for full text decisions by practice area, jurisdiction, and/or date range
- Quick search by law firm or practice area
- Up to date Judge's Profiles and Part Rules
- Mobile and tablet friendly design
- Video Center, RSS feeds, Tweets and NY Lawyer Career Center
Don't miss this opportunity to stay on top of the New York legal marketplace. Start a subscription today!
|Division Name||New York Law Journal|
|Brand||New York Law Journal|