10% off your order!
Enter the promo code below at checkout.
" 10OFF "
This is available only through Legal Compass. Contact our Sales team at 888-770-5647 or by email [email protected] for information.
Litigation activities for firms in the Am Law 200
The Litigation Department of the Year competition, which is published biennially in the month of January, is comprised of data gathered by ALM Legal Intelligence covering a 19-month period from January–July.
In addition to the overall contest which comprises of essay submissions and presentations from the firms, a short questionnaire includes each submission which details each firm’s litigation practice. The information presented here is the results of the survey as voluntarily reported by the individual firms. In certain instances, numbers were adjusted for uniform or corrective purposes. Cells are listed as “N/A”, where the firm decided not to disclose any information.
• Size of litigation department, including Total Lawyers, Partners, Associates, Others
• Litigation department as a percentage of entire firm in terms of size
• Percentage of litigation partners in entire partnership
• Percentage of new litigation partners among all new partners
• Litigation department revenue