The fourth title in a series of Field Guide books by Michael P. Maslanka, Maslanka's Field Guide to the Americans with Disabilities Act and its Amendments will provide employment law practitioner with clarity to the most recent developments for the ADA Amendments Act and facilitate a better understanding of:
- How the new EEOC regulations to the ADAAA greatly expand the number of disabled employees
- How to prosecute and defend cases in a post-ADAAA environment
- Why a "regarded as" claim is now the most dangerous claim
- How to attack and defend "essential functions"
- What "association" claims are and who can make them
- Reasonable accommodation claims
- and much more
Subscriptions to books are auto-renewed to avoid disruptions in service. Print editions must be returned within 30 days in resalable condition for refund. For downloadable eBook products, a refund will be granted if the eBook has not been downloaded.