The Legal Intelligencer’s Bucks County Court Rules is essential for any attorney practicing in Bucks County or any attorney hearing a case in Bucks County.
This publication contains Civil, Criminal, Juvenile, Family, Orphans’ and District Justice Rules and provides the most up-to-date information directly from the courts, making it unique from any other publications or websites.
Additionally, editor’s notes highlight when rules have been adopted, amended or rescinded along with their effective dates.
As a bonus, a CD-ROM is included with writable forms in Word and PDF format.
NEW FOR 2013
· Fees of Clerk of Orphans' Court Division
· Register of Wills Fee Bill
· Clerk of Courts' Fee Bill – Criminal Division
· Daily House Arrest Supervision Fee
· Probation supervision fee and fees for Accelerated Rehabilitative Dispositions (ARD) and sentences of probation without verdict (amended administrative order)
· Order Setting Court Reporter Procedures
· Policies, practices and procedures were approved in order to implement the Protection From Abuse Act (amended administrative order)
· Mortgage Foreclosure Diversion Program Administrative Order No. 55 extended.
· Venue consolidation for Pennsylvania Department of Revenue Bureaus; Motor and Alternative Fuel Taxes, Collection and Taxpayer Services inclusive of Traffic, Non-Traffic and Criminal filings in Bucks County in designated magisterial district courts.
· Designated magisterial district court for all CSX Transportation Police filings in Bucks County to be filed processed and heard