How would you describe yourself?
Clients don't hire law firms, they hire lawyers - which is why it's essential to present your firm's attorneys in the best possible light. Attorney biographies and descriptions of practice groups are a window into your firm's human capital. Informative, client-focused written materials can significantly enhance your firm's outreach and business development efforts and are often the first opportunity you have to make a good impression on potential clients.
Our panel of writing experts will discuss:
- Why law firms dread the rewriting exercise
- How to master what may feel like an overwhelming project
- Common writing and style problems
- Alternative writing styles that mimic journalistic writing
- How to use written marketing materials to support important business development activities
Liz Lindley, Esq.
Director, Public Relations & Writers For Lawyers, Jaffe Associates, Inc.
Ken Oettle, Esq.
Sills Cummis Epstein & Gross P.C., and Chair of the firm's Writing Program
Business Development Consultant, Jaffe Associates, Inc.
Web Audio Conference, Division, LJN
FOR BULK ORDERS AND SMALL FIRM RATES
Email: email@example.com or