Published by The Legal Intelligencer, the Philadelphia County Court Rules provides you with the most current and comprehensive coverage of newly adopted,amended and rescinded rules in the county, along with editor's notes and comments.
Rules are provided for Civil and Family, Criminal,Juvenile and Orphans' divisions followed by an index for each section, and extensive directory of court officials and staff and forms for each section with a companion CD-ROM of writable forms in Word and PDF formats.
NEW for 2013 Administrative Orders
• Appointment of Honorable Arnold L. New as Supervising Judge, Trial Division—Civil
• Amendment - Philadelphia Traffic Court Local Rule No. 1033. Procedures When Defendant Arrested With Warrant.
• Amendment of Commerce Case Management Program - Section B. 1. 7. Assignment of Cases Subject to Commerce Program
• Establishment of Readiness, Review and Resolution Program for the Trials of the Oldest Non-Fatal Shooting Cases, Gunpoint Robbery Cases, and Serious Family Violence Cases; Trial Division—Criminal
• Homicide Appointment System Committee is suspended indefinitely
• Interim Revision of Pretrial Release Guidelines
• Notice to the Mass Tort Bar Amended Protocols and 5-Month Interim Report
• Adoption of the First Judicial District of Pennsylvania Public Access Policy, Related Forms and Fee Schedule
• Modification of compensation of conflict counsel in capital cases
• Renumbering and Amendment of Comment to Philadelphia Criminal Division Rule 506
- Official comments to rules
- Master table of contents
- Contact information for judges and court officers
- Highlights of recent and historical administrative orders
Order online or call us at 800-722-7670 ext 2453. Price includes shipping & handling. You will receive automatic shipments of future editions of The Philadelphia County Court Rules unless otherwise specified.
Note: Book will be shipped June 2013
Offer good for new orders only.