Whether you practice personal injury litigation or insurance-defense, you'll find our 2014 Texas Personal Automobile Insurance Policy, Annotated an indispensable and vital resource for your business.
Our updated, briefcase-size edition includes the following:
- Updates on cases involving psychological damages and the "use" or "maintenance" of a vehicle.
- Detailed case summaries dealing with uninsured and underinsured motorists.
- The latest on coverage for damage to your automobile.
- New addition to the section on Policy and Extracontractual Issues concerning the "Eight Corners Rule."
- Current case law on the right to independent counsel for the insured, including an examination of when the termination of the duty to defend occurs.
- Recent case discussion on severance and abatement issues, along with post-Brainard litigation.
- Up-to-date case law on the subject of Standing.
NEW for 2014!
-eBook now features live links to cases
-New section covering “Named Driver Policy” and “Named Driver Exclusion” policies
-Learn whether or not the terms “uninsured motor vehicle” and “underinsured motor vehicle” are interchangeable
-Find out how to properly execute an assignment of benefits
Author Janet K. Colaneri, of the The Colaneri Firm, P.C., is a well-versed attorney in automobile insurance law. In addition to writing several legal articles, she has also written and presented a CLE accredited training course.
Your purchase today includes this title in EPUB format. The e-book is viewable on Apple iPad or iPhone, SONY Reader, Barnes & Noble NOOK
NOTE: Credit card will be charged at time of order. Product cannot be returned if eBook has been downloaded. For further information please call 1-877-256-2472 or email email@example.com
Subscriptions to books are auto-renewed to avoid disruptions in service. Print editions must be returned within 30 days in resalable condition for refund. For downloadable eBook products, a refund will be granted if the eBook has not been downloaded.