Whether you practice personal injury litigation or insurance-defense, you'll find our Texas Personal Automobile Insurance Policy, Annotated an indispensable and vital resource for your business.
Our updated, briefcase-size edition includes the following:
- Updates on cases involving psychological damages and the "use" or "maintenance" of a vehicle.
- Detailed case summaries dealing with uninsured and underinsured motorists.
- The latest on coverage for damage to your automobile.
- New addition to the section on Policy and Extracontractual Issues concerning the "Eight Corners Rule."
- Current case law on the right to independent counsel for the insured, including an examination of when the termination of the duty to defend occurs.
- Recent case discussion on severance and abatement issues, along with post-Brainard litigation.
- Up-to-date case law on the subject of Standing.