These days, the mantra of the successful corporate counselor has gone from “watch your back” to “whose back are you watching?” To stay at the forefront of your career in the face of changes in the business and regulatory climates, you need The Corporate Counselor on your side.
Packed with vital information, each monthly issue saves you valuable time while ensuring that you stay current on the latest unique and challenging issues involved with managing a corporate law office. Recent topics have included:
- How Homeland Security's Worksite Program affects companies that employ foreign workers
- Sifting through “derivative” claims against corporate officers on behalf of the corporation vs. "direct" claims by the individual stockholder
- Tips on compliance in the age of acronymic acts, including CAN-SPAM, WARN, SAFETY and more
- Civil Litigation Implications of Corporate Employees' Criminal Acts
- Working with outside counsel
Get all this in a concise eight-page format, with none of the glossy fluff and advertising you’re used to. The Corporate Counselor is written by an Editorial Board of experts who know the issues — and the answers!
Get online access and 12downloadable eBook and print issues toThe Corporate Counselor.
Introductory rates are availablefor new subscribers. Call 1-877-256-2472 for more information.
To transition to an IPauthenticated environment, click here.